Currently there is a waiting list for social skills group.. To be added to the wait list, please send an email to email@example.com
Social skills groups (3-5 yrs. old and 5-7 yrs. old)
Who will be implementing social skills training? 1 BCBA and 1 ABA therapist
What will we be working on? conversation skills,expressive language,eye contact, self-esteem, coping skills, sharing, behavior and interpersonal relationships. (will be appropriate to individual learner's group) To further break down curriculum:see below
7-Step Model for teaching
1. Set Goal- Choose and clearly define a manageable social skills goal.
2. Teach -Explain what behavior looks like and why behavior is important.
3. Model- Demonstrate the desired social behavior.
4. Practice-Practice-Practice Role-play the desired behavior.
5 . Prompt- initial prompt for a natural display of desired behavior
6. Reinforce-Reinforce group members after the demonstrate desired behavior.
7. Generalize-Encourage practice of the behavior outside the group
Sessions will last 2 hours each. Most insurance accepted.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.