We are currently hiring BCBAs and RBT/ABA therapists for per diem work in Westchester, NYC, Queens, and Brooklyn, Central and Northern NJ
Please fax your resume to 347-284-1834 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Description of BCBA
The role of the BCBA is to provide therapeutic services based on the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis to clients under ABA Strategies.
The position involves the following:
assessment (typically use of VB-MAPP/ABLLS/AFLS or ADOS)
development and implementation of programs specifically tailored to the individual
training, and monitoring of home and community based ABA programs.
Leadparent training groups
• Conduct functional behavior assessments.
• Develop treatment plans based on the principles of ABA.
• Update treatment plans as necessary.
* Provide ongoing training to parents in home and school setting
• Train family members on implementing the treatment and behavior plan.
• Insure that the child is in a safe and positive environment at all times.
• Follow the policies and procedures of ABA Strategies
* supervise ABA therapist/RBT on weekly basis in home/community setting
Any combination of training, experience, and/or education equivalent to graduation from an accredited college or university with a master’s degree in a
related field such as psychology, speech/language pathology or behavior analysis and at least one year experience providing ABA and/or supervisory experience
using ABA strategies with clients with autism. Knowledge of DTT and NET with chidlren Birth-12 is necessary. Extensive training in feeding disorders a plus.
Job Description of RBT/ABA Therapist
As an ABA Therapist, you will be working one on one with children diagnosed with autism or autism related disorder.
Therapists are responsible for their client for the entire session (1-4 hours) including keeping the child engaged, setting
up incidental learning opportunities, teaching appropriate play and social skills, and
Children in our program range from 2 to 12 years in age. Services are typically provided Monday - Friday
as well as Sundays.
• Have a High School diploma or GED equivalent and have completed 500
hours of employment providing ABA services
• Have completed a minimum of 12 semester hours of college coursework in
psychology, education, social work, behavioral sciences, human development
or related fields and be currently enrolled in a course of study leading to an
associate’s or bachelor’s degree by an accredited college or university; OR
• Have completed a minimum of 48 semester hours (or their equivalent) of
college coursework in an accredited college or university; AND
• Be friendly, compassionate, organized and reliable
• Have reliable transportation
• Have excellent oral English skills
• Be professional, motivated and energetic
This is a part-time job. Principals only. (Recruiters please do not contact this job poster.)