Get started Today 1-888-292-2124
Social skills groups for children 3-5 years old and 4-6 years old
1. Verbal Behavior Assessments are completed
2. Your child is matched to others with similar skill sets for listening and expressive language
3. Groups of 4-6 children meet once a week for 1 1/2 hours
Who will be implementing social skills training? 1 BCBA and 1 ABA therapist
What will we be working on? conversation skills,expressive language,eye contact, coping skills, sharing, behavior and interpersonal relationships. (will be appropriate to individual learner's group) To further break down curriculum:see below
7-Step Model for teaching
1. Set Goal- Choose and clearly define a manageable social skills goal.
2. Teach -Explain what behavior looks like and why behavior is important.
3. Model- Demonstrate the desired social behavior.
4. Practice-Practice-Practice Role-play the desired behavior.
5 . Prompt- initial prompt for a natural display of desired behavior
6. Reinforce-Reinforce group members after the demonstrate desired behavior.
7. Generalize-Encourage practice of the behavior outside the group
Most insurance accepted
Please contact email@example.com for further information.